University of Florida, Ph.D. in Anthropology, 2003
University of Georgia, M.S. in Plant Biology, 1996
University of Georgia, B.S. in Plant Biology, 1995
- 2017–Present. Director of Research, Person to Person Field Interview Study, Precision Health Initiative, Indiana University, Bloomington IN.
- 2017–Present. Affiliated Adjunct Senior Behavioral Scientist RAND Corporation.
- 2017–2019. Senior Research Scientist, Indiana University Network Science Institute, Indiana University, Bloomington IN.
- 2013–2017. Founding Director. RAND Methods Center for Applied Network Analysis and Systems Science. RAND Corporate Headquarters, Santa Monica CA.
- 2011–2017. Professor and Core Faculty Member. Pardee RAND Graduate School for Public Policy. RAND Corporate Headquarters, Santa Monica CA.
- 2007–2017. Senior Behavioral Scientist, Health Unit, Behavioral and Social Sciences Division, Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, RAND Corporate Headquarters, Santa Monica CA.
- NRT Postdoctoral Training Fellow, University of Illinois, 2003–2005. Department of Psychology, Quantitative Division.
Applied network science in the context of health promotion and disease prevention, personal networks and health, HIV prevention and HIV care adherence, social influence processes, addictions, international health, research methods and research design